« Home | Too bad no one said this coke bottle activity was ... » | I'm reading a cacaphony of justifications » | Their version of 'discrediting' » | Why don't they just call him a 'fag' and get it ov... » | This ought to do it » | Dick Radatz » | FUH2 » | Red-faced philistine » | David Neiwert » | Bull » 

Friday, May 06, 2005 

They're coming to get us

I have the pleasure of working with the most paranoid person on the planet. He's also a rabid fundamentalist. I guess the two are unconnected. But this is a website, called spychips.com, he wanted me to check out, so I'm passing on his gift. According to my co-worker, this is how the Papal led worldwide devil conspiracy is going to control peoples' brains. I wish I were exaggerating. A little sample:

RFID stands for Radio Frequency IDentification, a technology that uses tiny computer chips smaller than a grain of sand to track items at a distance. RFID "spy chips" have been hidden in the packaging of Gillette razor products and in other products you might buy at a local Wal-Mart, Target, or Tesco - and they are already being used to spy on people. ... This technology is rapidly evolving and becoming more sophisticated. Now RFID spy chips can even be printed, meaning the dot on a printed letter "i" could be used to track you. In addition, the tell-tale copper antennas commonly seen attached to RFID chips can now be printed with conductive ink, making them nearly imperceptible. Companies are even experimenting with making the product packages themselves serve as antennas.