« Home | In plain language » | Sounds about right » | Barkley and Limbaugh » | Overruled?!? » | Hillary gets religion ... » | Hillary-ous » | Black Sheep » | They're coming to get us » | Too bad no one said this coke bottle activity was ... » | I'm reading a cacaphony of justifications » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Is it bad that this seems normal now?

At first this didn't strike me as that ridiculous, but I guess I'm just used to this kind of intermingling by now. The more I thought about it, though...
The associate commissioner of the Social Security Administration, Andrew Biggs – who’s currently on loan, working out of the White House – edited Max’s now-not-so-nonpartisan testimony, making corrections, ensuring it matched the Bush line. Max forgot to erase the evidence of White House involvement in his “independent” testimony.