« Home | This is beautiful » | Yes! » | Mark My Words » | Things I Used To Believe » | This guy is smart » | Things I Used To Believe » | Feel the love » | Burden of Proof » | Things I Used To Believe » | Because my girlfriend said so. » 

Thursday, December 22, 2005 

I link to this guy too much

But he consistently has the most interesting take, read the whole article:

Funny how things work over there in Conservative Land. If a conservative mouthpiece actually harms national security in the pursuit of attacking a liberal president or policy, well, then, that's just good old hardball politics. Just ask Valerie Plame.And besides, you can always just give it a few years. Then, when everyone's forgotten who actually caused this security breach and why, a smart, Orwellian conservative figurehead can always use the incident later to bash the "mainstream media" for doing its job.