« Home | I guess language is part of the liberal conspiracy... » | My Mind Is Blown » | Help me out, am I wrong? » | Is it bad that this seems normal now? » | In plain language » | Sounds about right » | Barkley and Limbaugh » | Overruled?!? » | Hillary gets religion ... » | Hillary-ous » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

I was wrong

In a previous post I wrote that the Bush administration would probably defy a District Court order to either charge or release one of the American citizens who was seized in America while Bush was protecting us in the "Global War on Terror". I was hoping for it actually. I NEED this president impeached. I guess I was blinded to the reality that conservatives own the courts also, and it will only get worse. The conservative Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals has found that the Bush administration need not apply the Constitition to this American who was arrested on American soil. Who wants to bet me that a Supreme Court with Roberts as the chief and a religio-nazi taking O'Connor's spot will overrule the Fourth Circuit and uphold this man's rights? Any takers? I'll give 10-1 odds.