« Home | Irony? » | Dennis Miller is Officially a Hack » | Why the opposite sex fake hug and kiss? » | Fiona Apple is a genius » | Fun facts about our world » | Average Joe » | Media Matters rocks » | Oy. » | Things I Would Have Believed » | Libertarians? » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

John McCain - Dead to Me or Not?

In a little homage to the Phony's now defunct Dead Celeb or Not site, John McCain is ..... Still dead to me:
Senator McCain is putting together a bipartisan task force to address lobbyingcorruption reform in Congress. Of course, when any Republican mentions the word "bipartisan" they really mean Republican and Joe Lieberman, which, in essence, isn't really bipartisan at all. True to form, ol' Joe has signed aboard McCain's task force, as has the reliable Democrat Ben Nelson. Today, an angry and vitriolic McCain express outrage that Senator Obama has refused to play in his bipartisan sandbox.
Read the whole thing for the McCain's pissy schoolyard note-passing fit of pique. And I was seriously considering bringing him back to life after his initial grandstanding over the Republican ethics scandal. But that's all it was, grandstanding. BTW, Stephen Colbert is dead to me because he stole my "dead to me" idea. I guess I'll still watch him because the show is "incredibly funny" or something like that, but he crossed the line this time.