« Home | Violence » | Happy Fourth and the Birth of a New Name » | Ugh » | The Of Vinci Code » | Lyric Blogging » | Lying » | Broomstick » | McCain - Still dead to me, but with a slight redem... » | Flying Spaghetti Monster hate mail » | Brokeback Mountain » 

Monday, July 10, 2006 

Hollywood Phony

To my vast readership:
I implore you all to visit the blog of my friend Eric, hollywoodphony.com, who is trying to get noticed more widely. This applies particularly to the directors, producers, agents, famous people and star-fuckers who frequent my blog. He fancies himself a bit a wit and his blog is great sampling of his work. Even I have to admit at least two of his posts are mildly funny. He even has a podcast where he periodically interviews some interesting people. You can listen on his other blog, chadrobuckle.com, or you can find it on ITunes.
Your pal,
MJB